All you have to say is “I do” …..
…..and we’ll do the rest
Red Scooter has established itself as Melbourne’s Premiere Wedding Reception Venue and Ceremony Space .
Our Award winning functions inclusions showcase the very best in style providing uncompromising quality to ensure your event is truly memorable.
Red Scooter’s unique celebration space encompasses a distinctive New York style catering for sit down or hand held dinners Wedding Receptions.
We offer a COMPLETE all inclusive package for your Wedding Reception
- Four flexible event spaces to choose from.
- Your very own personal Wedding Coordinator
- Award winning menu designed and prepared by our world renowned chef’s.
- Unlimited beverages with your chosen package
- Fully secured free on-and-off-street parking including licensed security and car park attendants.
- Disabled access and full amenities and facilities.
- Table and special effects dance floor lighting
- Beautiful linen, tableware and our signature centre pieces.
- Brilliant service from our award winning accredited and friendly staff.
The Red Scooter – Melbourne Wedding Venues blog has tips on everything for planning your wedding! Here are just a few of the things you can learn:
- Need help choosing a menu for your Melbourne wedding? “Presence of food is extremely important. Guests want to know that there is food readily available and their night won’t turn into a scavenger hunt for nibbles!”
- Tips to make your wedding day stress free. “You’ve already done the work of hiring the catering, choosing the Melbourne wedding venue, booking the entertainment, selecting the flower arrangements, and all the rest. Now the big day is here, and you’re feeling the nervous tension.”
- Important questions to ask when booking a venue for your wedding. “When searching for the best wedding reception venues Melbourne can offer you, it’s important that you know what you are looking for.”
- How to reduce wedding reception venue costs. “It’s essential that you choose the right venue, one that fits the right number of guests, has the ambience you want, and that allows you to host both ceremony and reception in the same place.”
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your forthcoming event in more detail and are committed to providing innovative solutions to your specific needs.
We had an amazing wedding on Valentine’s Day 2015 at Red Scooter! The preparation, professionalism and service from Eammon, Laura and the entire Red Scooter team was second to none! A lot of our guests said it was one of the best wedding they had been to which is a credit to Red Scooter Events! Every little detail was catered for and we were made to feel very special by the entire Red Scooter Team! We cannot recommend this venue enough!
- Anton Martin
We would like to thank the Red Scooter team for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. Laura, Eammon and the team are so professional and were more than happy to accommodate all of our out of the box requests. The overall experience, including staff, food and facilities were amazing. Our guests have done nothing but rave about the night and have said it’s the best wedding they have been to, which is a reflection of Red Scooter. We would highly recommend choosing Red Scooter for your event.
- Danielle White
I can’t recommend Red Scooter highly enough. The venue is amazing. And the convenience of being able to hold my wedding ceremony and reception at the same venue can not be understated.
The events team, particularly Laura, took fantastic care of us and everything (and I do mean everything) was perfect on the day.
My guests are still talking about how fabulous the venue was and how truly amazing the food is. And as someone who has been to a lot of weddings, but can only genuinely say that the food was great at one of those, I usually find the food at weddings, the low point. Not so at Red Scooter. The meals were a standout. Drinks service was seamless. I want my friends to get married here so I can keep coming back!!!!
- Kylie Watts