Planning corporate events can be challenging, and probably the hardest part of all is selecting the ideal venue. If you’ve held corporate retreats for the last few years, you may be running out of creative ideas for the events. You may have already held a retreat at all of the “best” places in your city, so now you’ve got to think outside of the box to come up with a novel idea that your employees will enjoy for their yearly retreat.
Check out these unique ideas of places to hold your corporate retreats – at some of Australia’s most amazingly original venues:
- FantaSea Reefworld Pontoon — This floating pontoon is located in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef, and it provides a wonderful location for your corporate events. Take your employees scuba diving in one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, where they can see the amazing wildlife living in the ocean. It’s a place where they can get in touch with nature, as they sleep under the stars and enjoy the wildlife around them.
- The Ideas Finder — If you’re located in Sydney, take a drive out to Surry Hills to check out The Ideas Finder – a unique location for your corporate events. The facility is designed to bring out the creative genius in your employees, so it’s a perfect place for brainstorming, workshopping ideas, and developing new solutions. It has all of the work facilities you need, as well as a good few that make relaxation a pleasure!
- Brisbane Powerhouse — Want a good place to hold your Brisbane retreats? The Powerhouse is an old power station that has been transformed into one of the best conference centers in the country. Your employees can enjoy one of the many performances held in the Powerhouse once they’re done with your daily retreat activities, and they’ll love the view of the Brisbane River. It’s a place where the arts come to life, and it’s a unique setting for your corporate functions.
- Desert Cave Hotel — Coober Pedy is one of the most original locations to hold a corporate retreat, and the Desert Cave Hotel will provide you with all the comfort South Australia can provide you. Your employees will be able to get in touch with their inner outbackers at this rugged hotel, located right next to Australia’s massive opal fields. There’s so much to see and do around Coober Pedy, and this hotel provides you the perfect base of operations.
- Crystal Palace — Located at Luna Park in Sydney, this old amusement park has been renovated and restored to provide an ideal corporate venue for any elegant function. With dozens of conference rooms and meeting halls overlooking the beautiful Sydney harbourside, you and your employees can enjoy a corporate retreat in style.
Need help putting together your corporate event? Corporate functions take a lot of work to plan, and you don’t need to add any more tasks to your to-do list. Let Red Scooter help you – we’ll take the work out of the planning for you…