Your Complete List of Wedding Suppliers
You’re going to need A LOT of Wedding suppliers for all of your wedding needs! For everything from the wedding cake to the dress to the wedding reception venue to the photography, you’ll be hiring a lot of different suppliers for the big day.
Our List of Wedding Suppliers
Here’s a list of suppliers you’ll need, along with our recommendation of the top wedding suppliers in Melbourne:
- Venue — You’ll need a place to hold both the ceremony and the reception. It’s always best to find a venue that offers both, but sometimes you may need to opt for two locations.
Our recommendation: Red Scooter. Located just 6 KM from Melbourne’s CBD, it’s your ideal venue!
- Photographer/Videographer — You need to capture A LOT of photos of your big day so that you don’t miss anything! If you can afford it, it’s always nice to have someone filming the event as well.
Our recommendations: iCon Photograpy, Warren Photograpy, STUDIOMAX and ATEIA Photography
- Car/Limo Service — You’re going to need to get from the wedding ceremony venue to the reception venue, and you’ll want to be driven away from the wedding in style. You may even need transportation for the out-of-town relatives who have no way to get around.
Our recommendation: Enrik Limousines and The Caddyman
More Trusted Wedding Suppliers in Melbourne
- Accommodations — You will want a place to stay the night after your wedding, but you’ll also need accommodations for any out-of-town guests.
Our recommendation: Rydges St Kilda, The Como, Cosmopolitan Hotel and Apartments Ink
- Hair and Make-up Artist — You can only do so much with your hair and face, but that’s where a professional comes in handy. A hair and makeup artist is a must-have for your big day!
Our recommendation: MAC and Charlie Salon
- Entertainment/Music/MC — You can’t have a wedding without music, so consider a live band. You’ll also need all the sound equipment, someone to emcee the wedding, and someone to keep the party moving along.
Our recommendation: Cedar Music, Baker Boys, In The Booth, MC Mike Larkan
- Floral Arrangements — You can’t get married without A LOT of floral arrangements to make your wedding venue look absolutely stunning. From boutonnieres to bouquets to centerpieces to larger standing floral arrangements, you’ll need a florist for the event!
Our recommendation: Style By Nature, Texas Flower Rangers and Brett Currell
With this list of suppliers, you’ll have everything you need to make your wedding one heck of an epic event–one you’ll never forget! If you need more advice on great wedding suppliers, visit Easy Weddings.