Corporate Venues Melbourne
Corporate Venues Melbourne Red Scooter has established itself as the premier venue for corporate venues Melbourne. Our award winning corporate venues Melbourne showcase the very best in style, providing uncompromising quality to ensure your events and corporate venues Melbourne are truly memorable. Our unique event space encompasses a distinctive New York style catering for sit down or hand held dinners, and offers four flexible function spaces. Our fully secured free on-and-off street parking allows you and your guests, easy and safe access to and from the venue. Red Scooter’s professional service team presents the highest standard of service to ensure that every aspect of your corporate venues Melbourne, is covered. Keeping within your budget is also an important component to delivering your event and ensuring that the night exceeds all your guests expectations. We cover a wide range of events including:
To find out more about our corporate venues Melbourne, call the Red Scooter team today on (03) 9527 6846.
Corporate Venues Melbourne for entertaining
Here at Red Scooter, we cover a wide range of corporate functions in Melbourne, which is why we have a room for every occasion.
- The Hamilton Room – provides seating for 300 guests or up to 400 for a cocktail event. The grandest and largest of our rooms combined.
- The Madisson Room – seating for 160 guests or standing room for up to 250. This space has it all including wall to floor mirrors, Parisian lounge, pinball inspired bar, and a huge dance floor.
- The Dakota Room– seating for up to 100 guests or space for 175 guest standing dinner. It’s the ideal space for your intimate events and you’ll love the cozy feeling of our elegant Parisian inspired lounge and bar.
- The Ethan Room – ideal seating event space for product launches, conferencing, events and corporate functions in Melbourne.
Fully secured free on-and-off-street parking allows you and your guests easy and safe access to and from the venue. Red Scooter’s professional service team present the highest standard of service to ensure that every aspect of your event will exceed expectations.
Memorable Venue in Melbourne For Your Next Corporate Function
The term ‘corporate function’ covers a wide range of function types. It can be a networking event, an end of financial year function, a meeting, or a conference. The Red Scooter team are made up of venue booking and corporate event planning experts. And if there’s one thing we know ? it’s planning memorable corporate functions. Melbourne has a seemingly endlessly list of suitable corporate functions venues. But you don’t want a venue that’s just suitable. You want a corporate function venue that’s memorable and impressive.
What do you need to consider before planning the ultimate corporate function venue? How big is your guest list? Do you need a key note speaker? Where are your delegates coming from? And what food and beverage options will you be providing?
Stand out from the crowd
We specialise in the seamless execution of outstanding and unrivalled corporate functions. Everything from intimate boardroom lunches, to multi-day conferences, seminars, exhibitions, award nights and corporate functions; the list is endless and we can do it all.
We have a private Corporate event spaces suitable for any occasion
For large-scale corporate events, we have spaces to suit all requirements whether it’s a sit down formal dinner or casual cocktail-style affair with roaming canapes.
Let us take the stress out of planning your next corporate event. Contact our functions team to find the perfect space for your next event.
Learn more about Corporate Functions Venues in Melbourne
The Red Scooter – Corporate Venues Melbourne blog, has tips on everything for planning your corporate function venues in Melbourne! Here are just a few of things you can learn:
- Looking for some corporate event branding ideas in Melbourne? Your guests enjoy the entertainment, the food, and the ambience, but they go home without really remembering why they were at the function in the first place.
- How to promote your corporate function events in Melbourne. There are so many important aspects of planning and pulling off your event, not the least of which is the marketing/promotion of the event itself.
- Six great tips to help turn your Melbourne corporate/ function event into a success. Planning corporate events is no easy task, especially if you’re trying to cater the event to a large number of guests and you can’t stop everything from going wrong, but here are some things you CAN do to ensure your corporate event is a success:
- Some questions to ask when planning corporate function events. We’ve got a few simple questions you can ask yourself–and your team–to get you started:
Hosting a Corporate Event & Function in Melbourne?
Whether you’re hosting a training day, presentation, workshop or private dinner, we have spaces to suit all requirements.
Our private meeting and board rooms are able to facilitate AV and WIFI connection, meaning you simply need to bring your laptop with you. Many of our corporate event spaces have in-built projectors or can be arranged upon request.
We have an array of catering options, from a small morning tea through to a full day of catering with tea, coffee and snacks available.
Corporate Event Venues in Melbourne
Feel bored by the standard corporate function? So are we. That’s why we decided to bring a spark to corporate function venues in Melbourne, complete with innovative catering and hospitable wait staff.
Imagine an event that runs without a hitch, achieves exactly what you hoped it would and has people talking for all the right reasons, long after it’s over.
Enthusiastic and knowledgeable, our team live and breathe hospitality. Attentive and dedicated to always exceeding expectations, it’s time to elevate your corporate functions with Melbourne conference venues that exceed expectations every time. Let us show you how.
Our team of highly-trained professional event planners are more than happy to help you plan every detail of your corporate functions in Melbourne. simply call now on (03) 9527 6846.