How to Choose the Best Wedding Venues
When it comes to the day of your wedding, few things matter more than the wedding venues. The food could be served cold, the pastor could arrive late, and the parents of the bride and groom could get into a spat over who foots the bill, but the only thing that will stick in the mind of the happy couple is the gorgeous hall or chapel where their wedding was held.
Of course, you want to avoid any problems with your wedding, which is why it’s important to choose the right wedding venues. Here are some things to keep in mind as you search for the perfect wedding venues for your big day:
- Location — If you’ve got relatives traveling to Melbourne for your wedding, you want a venue that’s in the right location. Think proximity to the airport, the hotels where they’ll be staying, and any activities you’ll be planning.
- Theme –– The theme of your wedding is no doubt “the happiest day of your life”, but you should consider whether you want a simple location or a more formal venue. Where do you picture yourself on your wedding day?
- Customization –– It’s important that your wedding is just how YOU want it to be, not how some stuffy wedding planners thinks it should be. You need to find wedding venues that can be customized to match your dreams of the perfect wedding.
- Cost –– On this big day, how much of an object is the bill? If you’ve got unlimited spending, you can choose the fanciest venues in Melbourne. If you’re on a budget, it’s important to factor in the catering and other services as well as the venue.
- Setting –– Is your wedding going to be held indoors, or would you prefer an outdoor wedding surrounded by all the beauty of nature? Few wedding venues offer both, so consider this carefully before you go looking for that perfect venue.
- Services –– Not all wedding venues offer the complete package, or their services are just too costly for your budget. Will they allow you to bring in third-party catering, equipment, music, etc., or are they insisting on doing it themselves? What services do they offer, and which will you need to hire yourself?
Ask yourself these important questions as you look for the wedding venues of your dreams. It will help you narrow down your options!
We can’t keep your in-laws from fighting, but you can bet your boots that we’ll handle all the other details. Red Scooter is an award-winning event planning service that is here to help you plan the wedding of your dreams!
Our unique, New York style venue will make you feel like you’re in the swankiest Manhattan penthouse, and you’ll love the luxurious décor. Our flexible venue can seat up to 250 guests, or hold 300 for a cocktail reception. We’ll handle all the details, letting you focus on the happiest day of your life. With your wedding in our hands, nothing can go wrong!