Melbourne's No.1 Event Venue
When looking for a Venue for hire in Melbourne, it’s easy to simply find a venue. The service and dedication that come with hiring our event venue such as ours…not so easy. At Red Scooter, we work with you as much or as little as you prefer, but we always ensure that your function goes as planned. And that’s a promise.
The Red Scooter experience begins in the car park. As guests approach the venue, they are guided by licensed crowd controllers/car park attendants using air craft landing torches into designated car parking spaces for the exclusive use of patrons. On and off-street parking is available in William Street to the north of Nightingale Street, Stuart Street, William Place and Charles Street.
- Round tables with ghost chairs.
- Black coloured skirting under linen.
- Red Scooter lounge furniture.
- Red Scooter cocktail furniture.
- Post event cleaning.
- Green room.
- In–house PA, wireless microphone and iPod connectivity.
- Event coordinator to liaise with caterer regarding setup, seating plan & timing.
- Hire of projector and projection screen.
- Red Scooter LED table lighting and special affect lighting.
Externally catered events have use of the Hamilton Room for up to a 5 hour event duration. Extensions to these times can be worked out on a case by case basis.
Your caterer has access to the venue up to 4 hours prior to the commencement of the event and 2 hours after. An additional charge may apply if earlier or later access is required. Red Scooter must be notified at least 72 hours prior to the event regarding arrival and load out times of equipment etc.
- Confirm final guest numbers with client and venue a minimum of 7 days prior to the event.
- Coordinate the generation of layout plan with the client and venue.
- Organise and supervise the correct ordering of drinks.
- Supply the relevant tableware.
- Communicate with the venue any bump in requirements.
- Coordinate staffing for the event including RSA register updates.
- Generate a sensible & cohesive run order.
- Generate the menus for the event.
- Be present onsite to coordinate bump in and setup.
- Actively manage setup, staff behaviours and run schedule.
- Actively manage the client and their needs at the event.
- Caterer to supply all relevant event information to Red Scooter.