YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY VENUE
This unique and neutral space can be used for a sit down or stand up indoor wedding ceremony venue.
Featuring stunning furnishings and decor… its the perfect venue to start your new life together.
INCLUDED IN THE HIRE OF THE INDOOR WEDDING CEREMONY VENUE
- One hour access for a ceremony rehearsal in the week prior to your wedding
- Personal Red Scooter wedding coordinator to work with you on planning your ceremony
- Ceremony stage for the Celebrant, Bride, Groom & Bridal Party
- 11 metre grey carpet aisle
- Signing Table with deluxe lounge chairs
- Sound system compatible with iPod and Spotify playlists
- 1.5 hour access allowing for a half hour ceremony duration, guest arrival up to
- Security and parking attendees to direct guests to our free on and off street parking 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony and departure 30 minutes after the conclusion
INDOOR WEDDING CEREMONY VENUE
Let Red Scooter make today the happiest day of your life…
You focus on the ceremony, your family, your friends, and the wild wedding party, and let us handle the details! Our wedding planners will handle everything you need:
- Floral arrangements and décor
- Catering and bar service
- Ceremony and reception seating
- Full facilities and amenities for the bridal party and guests
Our Wedding Planner will take all the stress off your shoulders, and will keep things rolling smoothly until the moment you're ready to take off for your honeymoon.
Our award-winning venue is fully at your disposal, with all the flexible, fully customizable elegance and luxury that makes Red Scooter your ideal indoor Melbourne wedding ceremony venue!
These are just a few great ways to spice up your wedding ceremony, and our Red Scooter experts have dozens more. We want your wedding ceremony to be unique and memorable, so let us help you make your big day one that you will remember for the rest of your life!
We work closely with a small selection of preferred suppliers. These tried and tested providers have displayed to us the same professionalism and dedication that we adopt with our events, hence we are thrilled to recommend them with full confidence for your indoor wedding ceremony in Melbourne
Thanks to the wealth of resources available to you today, you have everything you need to plan a wedding ceremony yourself, without the need for a wedding planner. It can be daunting to plan everything from scratch. However, you can pull it off like a pro by following these tips: