“With this ring l thee wed”….
Our unique and award winning Wedding Ceremony Venue in Melbourne can be used for a sit down or stand up ceremony.
Featuring stunning furnishings and decor… its the perfect venue to start your new life together.
Included in your hire of Melbourne’s premier Wedding Ceremony Venue
- One hour access for a ceremony rehearsal in the week prior to your wedding
- 1.5 hour access allowing for a half hour ceremony duration, guest arrival up to 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony and departure 30 minutes after the conclusion
- Personal Red Scooter wedding coordinator to work with you on planning your ceremony
- Ceremony stage for the Celebrant, Bride, Groom & Bridal Party
- 11 metre grey carpet aisle
- Signing Table with deluxe lounge chairs
- Sound system compatible with iPod and MP3 players
- Security and parking attendees to direct guests to our free on and off street parking
Information about our Wedding Ceremony Venue
The Red Scooter blog has tips on everything for planning your wedding ceremony! Here are just a few of the things you can learn:
- Indoor versus outdoor wedding ceremonies. Melbourne is home to some of the most beautiful wedding venues in Australia, with hundreds of options to choose from.
- Costs to consider when looking into ceremony venues The truth is that choosing a wedding venue is no small task, so here are a few things to consider when visiting the many wedding ceremony venues Melbourne can provide:
- How to write your own wedding Vow’s with out a celebrant. You’ve already chosen the wedding venue, hired the caterer, designed the cake, and picked out the dress–all the easy stuff! Now comes the hardest part of the wedding: writing your own wedding vows.
- Unique additions for your wedding ceremony. Why not add a unique touch to your own wedding? Instead of following the traditional wedding structure, it’s time to do something different and make your wedding stand out.