When you think of weddings, you probably think of a beautiful chapel, a stately hotel ballroom, or an outdoor venue like a vineyard. While these classic venues are all tried and true ideas, why not think outside the box and get creative?
Warehouse weddings are one of the best options for those who want to do something new with their wedding. Here are a few reasons why you should consider holding your wedding in a warehouse-style venue:
1. More space. Warehouses are like blank canvas venues that can be transformed into any size, shape, and layout you want. With so much open space, you can do anything and everything you want with the location. Whether you want 25 guests or 250, a warehouse-style venue can be organized to meet your space requirements.
2. Unique décor. Warehouse wedding venues can offer you unique décor elements that you’d never find anywhere else. From gorgeous exposed brick to rustic flourishes to an edgy urban vibe, warehouses can provide decorative elements that you’d never find in a hotel, church, or vineyard.
3. Magical transformation. One of the best things about warehouse-style venues is being able to enjoy the simplicity of the “before” and the breathtaking “after”. You’ll tour the warehouse while it’s in its bare, stark condition, then you’ll step into a magical wonderland transformed into your wedding wonderland. It’s a truly marvelous way to turn something old and practical into something new and utterly spectacular.
4. Airy feel. With a wedding chapel and hotel ballroom, you’re in an enclosed space that tends to feel very solid, and often a bit too solemn for the happiest day of your life. With warehouses, however, you get a high ceiling that offers a much more airy, open vibe than you’d get from more traditional venues. However, unlike with outdoor or vineyard weddings, you’re not at the mercy of the elements. There’s no chance of rain ruining your big day with a warehouse wedding!
5. Fully customizable. Whether you want a classic, rustic, modern, or eccentric wedding theme, warehouse venues can be decorated however you want. There are literally no limits to what you can do with a warehouse-style venue, and you can get as creative and festive as possible. No matter what theme or feel you want for your wedding, you’ll find warehouse venues are up to the challenge.
6. Spectacular at night. All you have to do to transform a warehouse into a wonderland is to hang strings of fairy lights and candles. Once the sun sets, turn off all the lights, and it will look like you’re stepping into a world of magic and dancing stars. You can get amazingly creative to turn your warehouse-style venue into a breathtaking spectacle at night.