Wedding Gifts for Your Groom
Most of the gifts received on your wedding day will be tailored to the bride (yes, all the “home stuff” is stuff you wanted!) and your groom may feel a bit left out.
If you want to do something special for your new husband, why not get him a gift?
Here are a few gifts for your groom, things you just know he’ll love:
- Silk boxers — No doubt as bride-to-be, you have something sexy picked out for the wedding night, but what does your groom have to wear? Getting him a pair of silk boxers will help him to look his very best as he enjoys his wedding night and you can bet you will be happy he has them!
- Fancy watch –- What is the perfect complement to an elegant tuxedo? That’s right, a fancy watch! You can get him an elegant wristwatch, or why not consider an old-fashioned pocket watch? You can even have something engraved on the back of the watch to remind him of the special day.
- Flask –– How many men walk down the aisle completely sober? Not as many as you’d think. A flask is the perfect gift for the groom, as it will allow him to keep up his courage as the big moment approaches. It’s a gift that will keep on giving for years to come and it’s one he will treasure!
- Fancy wedding photo frame — Elegant photo frames can be pricey, so why not give him a fancy frame in which to hang that special wedding photo above his mantel? It’s a practical gift that he will be very thankful for!
- “Man Cave” Swag — You don’t need to give him something to use on the day of his wedding, but get him a gift he’ll use once he has moved into his new house. Every guy needs his “man cave” where he can kick back and chill, so getting him gear for his man cave (drink coolers, fancy glasses, Whiskey stones, etc.) is the way to go.
- Cuff Links/Tie Pin –– If you want him to look his very best on the day he walks down the aisle, it’s time to get him a pair of cuff links with matching tie pin. Every guy needs one of these sets for those rare occasions when he is going to dress to the nines, but few men buy a set for themselves. He’ll be thankful every time he puts on a tux or fancy suit over the years of married life.
Now that you’ve got these gift ideas, it’s time to get back to planning the rest of your wedding! Check out our Red Scooter blog for all the tips and tricks you need to plan the big day, or come on down to our amazing venue (just a few KM away from Melbourne’s CBD) to see how we can help you make your big day a success.