Wedding Planning Tips and Advice
Planning a wedding is hard work!
There are so many details you need to take into account, including:
- Floral arrangements
- Seating arrangements
- Marriage celebrant
- Wedding party (groomsmen and bridesmaids)
- Wedding music
- and so much more!
It’s all but impossible to plan a wedding to perfection unless you’re a professional with years of experience under your belt. But that’s where Red Scooter comes in…
We’re here to help you set up your dream wedding, but we’ll also make it possible for you to plan everything yourself. If you’re a DIYer, you’ll love the tricks and tips we offer via our blog. You can learn about planning a wedding from A to Z, and we’ll help you get everything ready for when you walk down the aisle.
The Red Scooter blog has tips and tricks on everything! Here are just a few of the things you can learn:
- How to choose your wedding music–DJ versus live band
- What type of catering is best?
- Tips and tricks for writing epic wedding vows
- Advice on how you can enjoy your wedding without the stress
- Everything you need to know about wedding favours
- Sneaky tips to help you save big on your wedding costs
- Event themes for all occasions
- Questions to ask your wedding planner
- Wedding planning checklists/timelines
The information will cover every detail of your wedding planning! You can become an expert on DIY wedding planning, ensuring that you get your big day just right.
With our help, your wedding will be the event you’ve always dreamed of.