Wedding Ceremony Venues Melbourne
“With this ring l thee wed”….
Our unique and award winning Wedding Ceremony Venues Melbourne can be used for a sit down or stand up Wedding ceremonies.
Featuring stunning furnishings and decor… its the perfect venue to start your new life together.
Included in your hire of our premier Wedding Ceremony Venues Melbourne are the following inclusions.
- One hour access for a ceremony rehearsal in the week prior to your wedding
- 1.5 hour access allowing for a half hour ceremony duration, guest arrival up to 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony and departure 30 minutes after the conclusion
- Personal Red Scooter wedding coordinator to work with you on planning your ceremony
- Ceremony stage for Celebrants, Bride, Groom & Bridal Party
- 11 metre grey carpet aisle
- Signing Table with deluxe lounge chairs
- Sound system compatible with iPod and MP3 players
- Security and parking attendees to direct guests to our free on and off street parking
The Red Scooter blog has tips on everything for planning your wedding ceremony venues Melbourne! Here are just a few of the things you can learn:
- Indoor versus outdoor wedding ceremonies. Melbourne is home to some of the most beautiful wedding venues in Australia, with hundreds of options to choose from.
- Costs to consider when looking into ceremony venues The truth is that choosing a wedding venue is no small task, so here are a few things to consider when visiting the many wedding ceremony venues Melbourne can provide:
- How to write your own wedding Vow’s with out a celebrant. You’ve already chosen the wedding venue, hired the caterer, designed the cake, and picked out the dress–all the easy stuff! Now comes the hardest part of the wedding: writing your own wedding vows.
- Unique additions for your wedding ceremony. Why not add a unique touch to your own wedding? Instead of following the traditional wedding structure, it’s time to do something different and make your wedding stand out.
The Top Wedding Ceremony Venues Melbourne
Just started planning your wedding? Not sure where to start looking for the perfect venue for your ceremony and reception in or around Melbourne?
Melbourne is such a remarkable location for Weddings. There are endless options of beautiful venues; from our renowned beaches, lush gardens and parks to astounding properties.
Inside the top Wedding Ceremony location in Melbourne
It is our belief that Red Scooter in Melbourne is one of the best places in the world to get married – there is such a great wealth of options in choosing your indoor ceremony and reception, and all in great proximity to each other, making Red Scooter Melbourne perfect for having multiple choices for where your wedding will take place.
To have super special wedding ceremony you need to find a super special venue, you have found the perfect wedding venue and ceremony location in Melbourne.
Red Scooter is the best of Wedding Venues and Ceremony Locations. Get Married In One Of Melbourne’s Chapels Or Wedding Ceremony Venues.
At Red Scooter we are committed to bringing you the best and latest advice about wedding ceremonies
The Red Scooter blog will continue to present to you updated images of our Melbourne ceremony venue along with snippets of history and interesting facts to amuse you, suggestions from brides and comments from Red Scooter blog readers, and advice gained from hosting over 2500 (and counting) weddings in the last 20 or so years!
Whether you’re seeking an intimate or spacious venue for your wedding ceremony, reception or photography, we can tailor the perfect option to create a magical experience
Your dedicated wedding coordinator will work with you from start to finish, making sure everything runs smoothly. Together with our head chef, we will work with you to design your reception menu of delectable seasonal dishes and diverse selection of beverages.
As one of the most important factors in planning a wedding ceremony, finding the perfect wedding ceremony venues can be an extremely daunting task.
When you choose an indoor ceremony, with only one wedding held each day at Red Scooter you have exclusive use of our chapel and reception venue
To find a venue that meets your needs and style, you should visit as many places as possible that meet your criteria, until you find the right one for you.
Our Wedding & Ceremony package would be suited to a wedding ceremony and the following wedding celebration dinner. Red Scooter has a number of celebrants who are able to tailor a ceremony to reflect who you are as a couple.
Call our helpful team today on 03 9527 6846 to discuss you’re requirements and arrange a time to have a look through our facilities.