As your wedding day approaches, you are probably looking for classic songs for Melbourne wedding receptions. It can be difficult to think of music on the spot as you surf the net and type in a bunch of your favourite artists. Many times, you will find a great song, but it does not really fit your wedding theme or it is not appropriate for a reception. Below, we will go over 15 different classic songs that many people play at their weddings and the best part – they are perfect for all Melbourne wedding receptions.
1. We Are Family by Sister Sledge
2. You Shook Me All Night Long by ACDC
3. Twist and Shout by the Beatles
4. Love Shack by The B-52s
5. Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper
6. Livin’ on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
7. The Safety Dance by Men at Work
8. We Will Rock You by Queen
9. Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry
10. YMCA by Village People
11. Brick House by the Commodores
12. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
13. Boogie Shoes by K.C. and the Sunshine Band
14. Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
15. I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley
ding receptions. As you play these songs, you and your loved ones can dance around and celebrate your new life together with your spouse.
If you need help choosing the right wedding reception music for your Melbourne wedding receptions, give the professionals at Red Scooter a call today. We have the experience you need on your side! We welcome you to come take a tour of our venue today – you will be impressed.