Not sure what suppliers you need to hire for your wedding day? If you’ve already got the wedding venue hammered out, now you just need to pick the people who will be providing you with the various services. Here is a complete list of the wedding suppliers you’ll want to consider:
- Celebrant — Whether priest, pastor, or another type of officiant, you need someone to lead the ceremony.
- Entertainment — Wedding band or DJ, you’re going to need some kind of music to dance to.
- Catering — Food and drink play a HUGE role in your wedding day, so make sure you have plenty of both.
- Beauty — You’re going to need a hair and makeup artist, and consider finding someone to help you prepare for your reception once the wedding ceremony is complete and the veil comes off.
- Transportation — The bride and groom will want to leave the wedding venue in a limo or town car. You may also want to look into a shuttle service for out-of-town guests with no way to get around.
- Cake — The wedding cake plays a central role in your wedding, so make sure you’ve got the right cake maker!
- Staff — Most caterers provide the waiters, servers, and bartenders for the meal, but you may want ushers, receptionists, guest attendants, and valet staff handy for the rest of the time.
- Sound equipment — If the wedding venue or reception venue itself doesn’t offer a sound system, you’ll need one for the toasts. If you’ve hired a DJ, you may be able to use their sound system.
- Photographer/Videographer — This is very important to consider, as you want to take lots of pictures–and possibly a few videos–of your big day.
- MC — A DJ can often double as an MC during your reception, but you’re going to need to hire someone to keep things moving if you’ve opted for a band instead.
- Clean up — Depending on the venue, you may have to hire staff to do the clean up once the reception is done. Some venues include cleaning and part of their services, while others require you to do the work yourself.
- Setup — Setting up the tables, organizing the seating, and making sure that everything is in place is a job that needs doing, and you may have to hire a team to do the work for you if the event venue doesn’t offer that service.
Planning for a wedding can be a whole lot of work, which is why you need a team of hard-working professionals on your side! With Red Scooter, planning an event will be a breeze!
We’ll work with you to not only plan the perfect wedding ceremony and reception, but we’ll walk you through every single step of the vendor-selection process so you can be certain you’re getting only the best vendors for your big day. With our team, you can focus on making the important decisions and leave the stressful little details to us!