Want to take your wedding out of the traditional church setting? It’s time to get creative with your wedding venue, so consider one of the following 10 awesome ideas for venues:
- BnB — Why not get married at a little bed and breakfast? You’ll find the venues tend to be cozy, and they’re perfect for those who want to keep their ceremony nice and small. Plus, you get affordable lodging for all of your guests!
- Cathedral — Instead of going for a church, why not go huge and get married in a cathedral? You’ll find that the vaulted ceilings echo the wedding march nicely, and it’s a good place to get hitched if you’ve got a lot of guests.
- Top of a Hotel –– It’s the last place most people would think of getting married, but turning the roof of a hotel into a wedding venue makes it possible for you to get hitched “on top of the world”.
- Castle –– There may not be many medieval castles in Melbourne, but it may be worth a search to find one. You’ll be surprised to find that there are a few castles dotting the Australian landscape, and they make a picturesque wedding venue indeed!
- Beach –– You can make your beach wedding a very elegant affair by erecting a pavilion tent, but the most important thing is to find the right stretch of deserted beach.
- Lighthouse –– Want to choose a venue wedding that is unique and creative? Find a lighthouse, and get married in a small ceremony at the top.
- Manor –– Australia has a number of 18th century manors, and they make excellent wedding venues. For elegance, beauty, and privacy, it doesn’t get much better than these fancy mansions.
- Restaurant –– Most people hold the reception at a restaurant, but why not turn reception venues into wedding venues as well? Book the entire restaurant for a private event, and have it turned into your beautiful wedding location. It’s easy to find an official to preside over the ceremony anywhere!
- Garden –– Think the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne, and you have an idea of just how beautiful your wedding can be in the right wedding venue. Surround yourself with color, life, and beauty, and get married in the middle of nature’s bounty!
- Forest/Field –– Want to break out of the indoor venue wedding concept? Instead, set up your wedding in the great outdoors, such as in the middle of a forest or a beautiful field. It’s a wonderful way to cut back on the costs of décor as well as the venue itself!
About the Author:
Or, if you want to go a bit more traditional but still amazingly unique, try Red Scooter. Our award winning wedding venue is the perfect place for you to get married in style, and you’ll find that we’re as flexible and versatile as it gets for Melbourne wedding venues. With our team of hard working event planners, you’ll get the wedding of your dreams!