Not really interested in the classic white wedding? Why not break out of the traditional mold and get creative with the event! You’ll find that the ideas below can be a great way to do something unique and fun with your big day:
- Add Song Request to RSVP — Going to have a DJ at your wedding? When making your invitations, add an extra line where people can make a song request to be played during the dance. It can make for a pretty crazy playlist!
- Make Advice Coasters — When you are looking into decorations, consider customized coasters instead of a guest book. People can write their advice to the bride and groom on their coasters, and you’ll have a huge collection that will be useful to have later on in life.
- Use Sparklers — Want to make your wedding photos pop? After dark, nothing looks more epic than dozens of sparklers going off at the same time. Hand out the sparklers before the event, and have everyone light up simultaneously.
- Get Creative with the Runner — The runner down the aisle doesn’t have to be boring and plain, but you can print out your love story, a beautiful message, or pictures of you and your soon-to-be spouse on the material.
- Cater with a Food Truck — Food trucks are supremely popular in America, and you’ll find that Melbourne has some pretty awesome food trucks as well. Cut the costs of your wedding catering and opt for this simple, fun, and unique meal plan.
- Get a Beer Bar — Instead of having an open bar, find a beer bar. You can serve up all of your favorite beers on tap, and everyone will enjoy a good time drinking their favorites.
- Have a Candy Bar — Save a fortune on wedding favors, and just set up a candy bar. Your guests can put together their own wedding favor candy bags, choosing their favorites from among the options you have available.
- Make a Confetti Bar — Don’t want to throw rice, but prefer confetti instead? Shred up lots of colored paper, and let people mix and match their perfectly colored confetti for your wedding.
- Serve Alcohol in Watercoolers — Want to save a fortune on an open bar? Simply mix up easy drinks like Rum and Coke or Screwdrivers, and have them sitting in a watercooler for your guests to serve themselves.
- Have a Ball Pit –– There is no entertainment that will be as much fun for your guests – both adults and children – as a ball pit.
About the Author:
Isn’t it great to get creative with your wedding? At Red Scooter, we’re all about making your event a unique, memorable one. With our team of professional event planning experts, you’ll find it’s easy to plan the wedding of your dreams. You’ll love our awesomely unique function hall, so come on down and take a look at what we’ve got to offer. With us, you’ll be amazed by how easy planning a wedding can be.