Your bridesmaids handle so much of the load of planning for the wedding, not only leading up to the event, but on the big day as well. They’re happy to do it, but they totally deserve a special something as a thank-you for all of their hard work.
If you’re planning on getting gifts for your bridesmaids, here are a few options to consider:
- Spa Day — After helping you plan your wedding, there’s no doubt that bridesmaids will need a day off. But while you’re at your honeymoon, they’ll be back at work. Give them a gift card good for a spa day or spa weekend. It will be the perfect way for them to take it easy after all the hard work of wedding planning!
- Care Package –– Fill a box with simple items like lipstick, lip gloss, fingernail polish, chocolates, simple jewellery and other trinkets and knick knacks you know they’ll love. Add in some bright, colourful decorative tissue and send them this care package as a “thank you” for all of the time and effort they invested.
- Shoes –-Who doesn’t love a good pair of shoes? You may have to shop around to find the right sizes and styles for your bridesmaids, but if you can get the shoes just right, they’ll be a gift your bridesmaids are guaranteed to love.
- Bathrobe –– Imagine how wonderful it is to step out of the shower and swaddle yourself in a soft bathrobe. Bathrobes make a great gift for anyone, but you can get all of your bridesmaids matching robes–an awesome reminder of the wonderful time you all spent together on the big wedding.
- Perfumes –– Spend a day at the perfumery as a de-stressing activity post-wedding. Have the bridesmaids make their own scents and purchase the perfumes for them. It’s fun, it’s elegant and, best of all, it’s 100% unique to them!
- Jewellery –– Get your brides something simple and understated, such as a plain silver band, a tennis bracelet, or a locket. A simple piece of jewellery won’t be too expensive, but can have just the right amount of sentimental value considering that it’s a thank-you for your wedding day.
- Wine Tasting — Nothing says “party” like a wine tasting! The Yarra Valley is home to some of Australia’s finest vineyards and you should have no problem finding a few that offer wine tasting events. A great way to let the wine dull any frazzled nerves.
- Hair and Makeup Package — They saw how awesome your hair and makeup artist was as you were prepared for the wedding, so they may want to benefit from the professional services as well. You can hire the hair and makeup artist to come to your house for a day and do makeovers for your friends.
These are just a few of the awesome gifts for your bridesmaids, but it’s up to you to come up with the “perfect” gift for those bridesmaids who worked so hard for your wedding.