Your wedding is one of the biggest, most important days of your life! It’s the day that you and that special person tie the knot and unite your lives as one. Why wouldn’t you want to capture every single moment that you can?
Hiring a wedding videographer may seem like an expense you can ill-afford, but the truth is that you can’t NOT afford to hire a wedding videographer. Here are 10 reasons why:
- You can replay the toasts — Are you actually paying attention when the maid of honour, best man and father of the bride are making their toasts, or are you dreaming of getting to the wedding dinner? With a wedding video, you can watch the toasts later and feel the love!
- You can replay the vows — You wrote your vows with a lot of love and it’s a moment you’ll want to cherish for the rest of your life. Every time you need to be reminded of your love for each other, you can replay those vows.
- You can capture that epic dance –– Whether your husband planned a flash mob or a groomsman dance, it’s a moment you’ll DEFINITELY want to remember!
- You can hear the best wishes from all of your guests — It’s nice to hear from those willing to stand in front of the video camera and say a few nice words on your wedding day.
- You can see the guests’ reactions –– You were probably so focused on your husband or wife that you didn’t see the expressions on the faces of your parents, friends, family and loved ones. The wedding video allows you to see how they reacted.
- You can remember the departed — Great-Aunt Martha and Grandpa may have been able to attend your wedding, but you’ll have the video to remember them by even once they have passed on.
- You just can’t rely on people filming their own videos –– How many people forget to turn their smartphone or video camera on when trying to capture the event? Even worse, you may end up with poor-quality video thanks to cheap cameras.
- You can show future children what your wedding was like — They’re going to want to see this important moment.
- You can relive the day over and over — It was one of the happiest days of your life. Of course you’re going to want to replay the video every year or so, as it will remind you of where your marriage all began.
- You can get a high quality film — With a videographer, you get quality shots with beautiful music playing at the right speed. No slapped together wedding video, but a wedding keepsake you will cherish for the rest of your life.